- What do I need to use Cloud Portam?
- To use Cloud Portam, all you need is your favorite web browser. Please make sure that you have the latest version of your favorite browser. We support Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari & Opera.
- What is the difference between "Personal" & "Team" edition of Cloud Portam?
- Simply put, Personal edition of Cloud Portam is suited for individual developers while the Team edition is suited for developers working in a team. For more differences, please visit this link.
- Do I need to download/install any additional software?
- No. This is the beauty of Cloud Portam. You don't need to download or install any additional software. You access the application through a web browser only and you can access the application from any machine connected to the Internet.
- Can I connect to Azure storage emulator (development storage) using Cloud Portam?
- Unfortunately no. You can only manage your cloud storage accounts using this application.
- How can I report bugs or make feature requests?
- To report bugs or make feature requests, just contact us. Really simple!
- I have some more questions. How can I go about asking those?
- We love questions. If you have any questions, just contact us and we will get back to you shortly after receiving your questions.
- Why do I need an Azure Active Directory for sign-up/sign-in?
- Team Edition makes use of your Azure Active Directory for authenticating users in your team. We don't ask you to create a separate username/password for your team members just to access Cloud Portam.
- I'm already using Cloud Portam. Do I need to sign up again for the Team edition?
- Yes please. You would need to sign up again with a different email address to use Team edition. This is because the Team and Personal edition use different authentication mechanisms.
- What are "Roles"?
- Simply put, a "Role" is management role a user can have in the team. Basically it tells what a user can do as far as managing team in Cloud Portam is concerned. Currently a team member can be in "Team Administrator", "Resource Administrator" or a "Resource User" role.
- What are "Permissions"?
- Simply put, "Permissions" define what a user can do with the Azure resources in your account. For example, a user with "Read-Only" permission on an Azure resource (e.g. Azure Storage Account) can only view the data. They cannot create new data or update/delete existing data. Currently a user can have "None", "Read-Only", "Read-Write" or "Read-Write-Delete" permission on an Azure resource in your team.
- How much Cloud Portam cost?
- Cloud Portam Team Edition pricing starts from $100.00 / month for 5 User Pack. You can also sign up for an annual plan for $1000.00 / year and get 2 months free (when compared to monthly plan pricing). Please check our pricing page for more details.
- Why do I need a Microsoft (formerly Windows Live) Account or Azure Active Directory (AD) Account for sign-up/sign-in?
- In order to authenticate you, we make you sign in/sign up using Microsoft/Azure AD account. We don't ask you to create a separate username/password just to access Cloud Portam.
- How much Cloud Portam cost?
- Cloud Portam Personal Edition pricing starts from $10.00 / month. You can also sign up for an annual plan for $100.00 / year and get 2 months free (when compared to monthly plan pricing). Please check our pricing page for more details.
- I'm already using Cloud Portam. Can I upgrade that account to use Team edition?
- Unfortunately no! You will need to sign up again with a different email address for the team edition. This is because the Team and Personal edition use different authentication mechanisms.
- Can I try Cloud Portam?
- Absolutely yes! You get 15 days to try out Personal Edition of Cloud Portam and 30 days to try out Team Edition of Cloud Portam.
- Can I extend my trial?
- Yes again! By default you get a one time 7 day trial extension if you are trying out Personal Edition and a one time 15 day trial extension if you are trying out Team Edition. If you need to extend your trial beyond that, please contact us.
- How can I extend my trial?
- You will get an option of extending your trial on the last day of your trial or if your trial has expired. Simply use that option to extend your trial one time. If you need to extend your trial beyond that, please contact us.
- Do I get full functionality during trial period?
- Yes! You have complete functionality of Cloud Portam at your disposal during trial period.
- What happens when my trial expires?
- After your trial expires, you can continue to use the application in read-only mode or purchase a subscription. For different plans, please see Pricing. If you continue to use the application in read-only mode, please note that
you will not be able to make any changes in your account.
- What are the different pricing plans?
We offer "Monthly" and "Yearly" pricing plans for both "Personal" and "Team" editions of Cloud Portam. To view pricing plans, check out our pricing page.
- How can I purchase a subscription?
You can purchase a subscription from within Cloud Portam application. Once you sign in into Cloud Portam, you will see a link to purchase subscription in the application. Clicking on that link will take you a plan selector page.
Just select a plan which suits you best and you will be taken to our payment processor site where you can complete the payment transaction.
- How can I pay for a subscription?
You can pay for a subscription using a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. You can also pay for a subscription through your PayPal account.
- Do you store my credit card information?
No. All the payments are processed through our payment processor FastSpring, which is an industry leader in payment processing. In fact, we never see your payment information.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
Absolutely Yes! You can cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel your subscription, simply Contact Us via email and we will work towards making it happen.
- When I cancel my subscription, will I get a refund back?
Yes. For monthly subscriptions, when you cancel your subscription we calculate the number of days remaining in the current subscription period and refund the prorated amount if the refund amount is more than $1.00.
For yearly plan, when you cancel your subscription in between your subscription gets converted into montlhly subscription and we see if any amount can be refunded and that amount will be refunded. For example,
let's say you have purchased an yearly plan for Personal Edition (priced at $100.00). Following table shows the amount refunded if you cancel your subscription:
Try Cloud Portam
Free for 15 days!
Have more question? Please Contact us and we will answer your questions.